HOW TO SIGN UP FOR A CLASS
1. Download the Kootenay Life Cycle App from the App Store, and/or Login/Sign up for a MINDBODY account (click on above link)
2. Prepay for your ride; options of Drop-in, 5, 10 and 20 Class Punch Cards, Monthly Unlimited
3. Sign up for class up to 7 days in advance
4. If the class is full you will be waitlisted and notified via email if/when you are added to the class.
5. Please respect that all bookings and cancellations are to be made online through your account, not via email or phone.
*First Time Riders*
*Please arrive at least 15 minutes before class to familiarize yourself with the studio!
*Prior to your first class you will be required to sign a waiver
*Individuals under the age of 18 will require a parent or guardian's signature. Please make sure they are accompanied by one for their first class. Minimum age to ride is 15 years old.
*Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to class start time. If you are not present 5 minutes before class starts your spot could be given away if a waitlisted or stand by individuals are present.
*Spin room doors close at start time and latecomers will not be allowed to join.
* Must cancel over 4 hours prior to class, or it will result in a late cancellation.
* Late cancellation will result in your account being charged as if you had attended the class; a punch will be taken from punch pass holders and for unlimited pass members a $15 charge will be added to your account. This will be charged automatically or must be paid before riding in your next class.
* If you are on the waitlist, assume you will be getting in to the class. You may be added up to 45 minutes before class begins, and if you are unable to attend you will still be charged. If you know you are unable to attend please remove yourself from the waitlist accordingly.
*Thank you for respecting these policies, team. We love to ride as a team, and they ensure the class will be full and all riders get the best experience possible.